Wanna tour the largest oceanarium in Manila? Get to know more about Manila Ocean Park promo price and attractions for your next visit!
Since it opened in 2008, the Manila Ocean Park has always been one of the go-to museums to visit in Manila for locals, foreigners, kids, and adults alike.
I have always looked for the best Manila Ocean Park promo, knowing that the normal prices can be quite steep. Located at the edge of Manila Bay, its perfect location and reputation as the first world-class and most popular marine theme park in Manila earned it huge traffic.
What I realized from this years-long scavenge hunting is that there will be no perfectly cheap price for Manila Ocean Park promo. It’s one of those destinations that you just have to visit after a reasonable sale rather than wait for the entrance fees to drop!
Here’s my guide for you to know which Manila Ocean Park attractions are worth visiting so you can choose the right package for an entrance ticket.
Manila Ocean Park attractions and encounters
Given the right Manila Ocean Park promo, you can choose your own experience in the Oceanarium. There are really awesome places and some “meh” ones. I’ve listed them down so you get the right expectations.
Check out some attractions to see at the Manila Ocean Park:
Ocean Supreme Bundle (14 Attractions)
If you’d like to maximize your trip, I recommend going on a full-blown Ocean Supreme Bundle. This allows
Here’s what you can see:
- Oceanarium.The most photogenic part of the is the curved tunnel of the Oceanarium where you can see marine life gliding past and above you. There’s so much to see, as the Manila Ocean Park Oceanarium is home to 14,000 marine creatures from around 277 species! We ogled at the tunnel for a long time with wide eyes.
- Barnyard. Interact with little creatures like rats, hamsters, rabbits, and chickens.
- Birdhouse. Get inside the Birdhouse and be surrounded with hundreds of colorful birds and watch them play and fly around you.
- Sea Lion Show. If you’d like to meet and greet with talented sea lion friends, better catch this show! The trained sea lions are from South America and can perform amazing tricks like catching balls, twirling, and somersaults. The show plays around three times a day.
- All-Star Bird Show. Be impressed by super smart birds such as macaws, cockatoos, eagles as they perform thrilling high-flying tricks.
- Penguin Talk Show. E
xperiencea real-time digital puppetry in a theater setting at the Penguin Talk Show
- Back of the House. A unique backstage experience, you can see the “scientific core” of the Oceanarium’s operations.
- World of Creepy Crawlies. One of my favorite attractions (surprisingly) is the World of Creepy Crawlies. I saw creatures I’ve never seen before and watched only on
TVsuch as the colorful and metallic poisonous frogs and more freakish insects, bugs, and spiders. Crawlies may seem dull, but not in this place!
- Trails to Antarctica Penguin Exhibit. Penguins in the tropics are something Filipinos don’t always see. This time, you can walk through an exhibit to learn more about the frozen continent. You can even get inside the exhibit to feed the live Humboldt penguins as they swim and glide in the cold. Not much interaction, but good for penguins at first sight.
- Trails to Antarctica Christmas Village. A mall installation-like set-up is the Antarctica Christmas Village where you can put on a snowsuit and take photos of the festive mini-Christmas Village. Not much to see honestly.
- Birds of Prey Kingdom. More from our winged friends. Have a close encounter with the winged wonders and local species within a unique bird sanctuary.
- Supertoy Collection. It’s supposedly the largest toy collection in the Philippines where you can see some familiar favorite childhood superheroes. But we never saw this!
- Jellies Exhibit. Jellyfish have always been mesmerizing to me. Here you can see a unique exhibit with multi-media effects and music. By itself, the entrance ticket costs PHP 100.
- Symphony Evening Show. The best way to cap off the Manila Ocean Park experience is through this water fountain and fireworks show. It’s not the most amazing one — I’ve seen better fountain shows at Okada Manila. But it’s a great finishing touch after a day indoors.
Marine Expedition (8 Attractions)
If you’re opting for a cut-back on Manila Ocean Park promo price, try choosing Marine Expedition instead. You can still see the following:
- Sea Lion Show
- Symphony Evening Show
- World of Creepy Crawlies
- Trails to Antarctica Penguin Exhibit
- Trails to Antarctica Christmas Village
- Supertoy Collection (sometimes replaced by Sharks and Rays Encounter)
- Jellies Exhibit
Manila Ocean Park Encounters
If you want to take your Manila Ocean Park promo experience to a whole new level, try some interactive animal encounters.
- Mermaid Swim Experience. When I was a kid, I would always imagine being a mermaid. Here, you can actually put on a mermaid tail and get a little closer to feeling like a mythical creature for a day! Note that you can’t take your own pictures — they have to be bought from the official photographer.
- Sharks and Rays Swim Encounter. If you want to more than just pat the sharks and rays, you can actually get on a swim gear and meet them in the water. It’s a great way to get educated about the gentle creatures.
- Be a Sea Lion Trainer. If you’re curious of how sea lions can be trained to perform various tricks, here you can learn it from the experts. Believe me, when we saw the sea lions performance, we’re curious as to how these marine animals can be so smart!
Manila Ocean Park Promo Tours
Honestly, the published Manila Ocean Park rates are quite confusing. There are multiple Manila Ocean Park promo available in various platforms and even in walk-in rates. Some of these rates are extremely disproportionate (costing PHP 3,500!), which I believe are marketing strategies for foreigners to mask the real price.
For what-you-see-is-what-you-get convenience, you can choose to book Manila Ocean Park promo tours via Klook. This offers the convenience of choosing the attractions to visit before the trip.
Be sure to click the links for updated prices:
BOOK NOW: Manila Ocean Park Attraction Pass
- Duration: 10 AM – 8 PM on weekdays; 9 AM – 8 PM on weekends
- Things to see: 8-14 attractions from Marine Expedition or Ocean Supreme Bundle
- Notes: Children with height from 2 feet below are free of charge
- Price: PHP 700 – 935
BOOK NOW: Manila Ocean Park Encounters
- Duration: 45-minute shows from 10 AM – 4 PM
- Things to see: Sharks and Rays Swim Encounter, Be A Sea Lion Trainer, Mermaid Swim Experience, etc.
- Notes: Choose between 3 interactive animal encounters at Manila Ocean Park; bring extra clothes for water encounters; participants must be aged 5+ or 7+ for the attractions; personal photography is not allowed and is bought from the official photographer.
- Price: PHP 282 – 699
BOOK NOW: H2O Hotel Overnight Accommodation
- Amenities: Airport transfer, WiFi in all rooms, cash withdrawal, daily housekeeping, 24-hour room service
- Room available: Park View Room, Bay View King Bed Room, Aqua Supreme Room, Suite with Sea View, etc.
- Price: Enter desired dates and rooms for best prices
Tips for your Manila Ocean Park visit
- Best time to travel. When it comes to museums, it’s always best to come early in the morning and during weekdays. Keep in mind that since this is a popular museum, it can get pretty packed with kids and Instagrammers alike especially during the summer, field trip, and school break seasons.
- Length of the visit. Given the museum is a huge compound, you can allow a minimum of 2 hours to go around the entire museum with an average pace consisting of viewing, and taking photos.
- Where to eat. Rest assured, you won’t get hungry here! There are many food vendors inside Manila Ocean Park selling from handy snacks to more upscale sit-down restaurant meals. Since the H2O Hotel is inside, you can also eat at the Garden Cafe or the buffet offerings at Makan Makan Asian Food Village.
- What to wear. There are no dress codes, but it’s always best to dress in comfort since you will be going around for several hours. Wearing casual clothing and flat footwear is highly recommended. Most of the galleries are airconditioned, so no need to worry about humidity. Wear extra nice pieces — you’ll be taking lots of OOTDs for sure!
- Things to bring. Aside from a bottle of water and
camera, keep the packing to a minimum. A bottle of water and packed snacks will come in handy to save time and money.
- Attractions near Manila Ocean Park. Visit other nearby Manila attractions like the National Museum of Fine Arts, National Museum of Anthropology, National Museum of Natural History, Rizal Park, Planetarium Manila, and Intramuros!
More tours to take from Manila
Any marine life-loving individual from any age will surely love Manila Ocean Park. If you have any questions, send me a PM on Facebook. I answer everything!