Going on a quick getaway in Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa in Antipolo, Rizal? Read more about its rates and Klook packages in this review!
If you’re planning for a romantic date to celebrate a milestone without going too far from Manila, I highly recommend going to Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa in Antipolo.
We celebrated our anniversary here, and though it’s quite pricey, we were not disappointed! Luljetta’s Place has become popular due to its infinity pools, jacuzzis, and hydro-massage pools similar to popular Ace Water Spa. At the same time, it’s located along the hills of Rizal, where there’s a lot of fresh air and tree cover — a feeling of being away from Manila, but not too far.
Luljetta’s, the “first and only hanging gardens spa in the Philippines”, is a leveled outdoor spa with sweet-smelling flora. It’s a place not just to try multiple activities but also to just relax. Now with its availability in Klook, going to Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa is now easier.
Here is our Luljetta’s Spa experience during our anniversary special:
Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa Amenities
If you’re planning to go on a Luljetta’s tour, here are some of the activities and amenities you can enjoy during your stay:
- Luljetta’s Cafe. For guests availing of set meals, you can enjoy a 4-course meal consisting of soup, salad, main dish, and desserts. They also offer delicious Antipolo suman — fried sticky rice roll with caramel and mango slices. Other food available here are breakfast meals, pasta, sandwiches, appetizers, cakes, and drinks from coffee, smoothies, to wine.
- Jacuzzis and Panoramic Infinity Pools. One of the best things about Luljetta’s Place is the view of Laguna Bay and Rizal’s forests and mountains when you’re swimming at the infinity pool. They also have two jacuzzis, one of which is heated.
- Sauna Rooms and Massage Cabins. They have high-quality sauna cabins for two where you can spend 15 minutes to sweat it out. The massage cabins are there for the spa treatments and scrubs. You’ll be delighted to know they offer a wider variety of scrubs, spas, and massages beyond the tour packages!
- Fish Spa. Two fish spas are located here, which you must try! I’m such a huge fan of fish spas and they usually are a bit pricey and comes with a time limit. Here, you can fish spa-all-you-want.
- Lounge areas. All over Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa, there are many places to hang out such as tents, sofas, and indoor rooms. The bigger lounge areas have board games where you can play games, watch movies, read, or simply take a nap. The Mabuhay Lounge has a good view of the infinity pool and Rizal’s forested nature. The Philippine Pavillion has more amenities such as tabletop games, a flat-screen TV, and its own bar. The Tree House is a place to sit and have tea by the fish spa.
Luljetta’s Spa Rates and Klook Package
Looking for Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa rates? The following are all the tour packages and their rates:
|Hanging Gardens Retreat||Hanging Gardens Getaway||Comfort||Nurture||Rejuvenate|
|Access to Hanging Gardens Facilities (locker, sauna, heated jacuzzi, hydro-massage pool, infinity pools, meditation lounges)||x||x||x||x||x|
|Traditional bathrobe and towel||x||x||x||x||x|
|Antipolo’s Best Suman snack||x||x||x||x||x|
|4-course Set Meal||x||x||x||x|
|Luljetta’s Signature Massage||x*||x||x|
* or Coffee Scrub
The following are the schedules of the tour packages:
- Morning Tour: 8AM – 1PM
- Afternoon Tour: 12NN – 5PM
- Evening Tour: 4PM – 10PM
For our trip, we availed of the afternoon tour of the Comfort package, which is beyond comfortable — it was luxurious! Aside from the amenities, we absolutely enjoyed the coffee scrub and the 4-course set meal. If I was a guy, I would have proposed here.
BOOK NOW: Luljetta’s Daytour Klook package
- Duration: Choose between 8AM – 1PM, 12NN – 5PM, or 4PM – 10PM
- Places to see: Hanging Gardens Facilities (sauna, heated jacuzzi, hydro-massage pool, infinity pools, meditation lounges) and various spa packages
- Notes: Senior citizens and PWDs may have a hard time accessing other facilities, as there is a need to climb staircases; bringing of outside food and drinks are not allowed; indicate dietary restrictions beforehand
- Price: Ranges from PHP 1,150 – 2,890 per person
BOOK NOW: Luljetta’s Overnight Accommodation
- Amenities: Jacuzzi, spa & massage, sauna & steamroom, karaoke, WiFi
- Note: Pets are allowed; May not be PWD friendly; Check-in/out time is 2PM – 12NN
- Price: Enter desired dates and rooms for best prices
Spending our Anniversary at Luljetta’s Place
On our 5th anniversary, Josh and I went to Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa since I’ve been wanting to go there for years. The hype has somewhat died down, and I heard they’ve increased prices so I was hoping Luljetta’s won’t be too crowded.
We booked the Comfort Package on a long weekend holiday and was delighted to find it not crowded. Whisked to the locker rooms, we changed into swimsuits under Balinese batik robes and plunged to the pools. My favorites were the heated jacuzzi, Dr. Fish (our first fish spa together!), the panoramic infinity pools, and chilling at the lounge areas.
Spending five hours in Luljetta’s Spa is already a long time — but remember, it was a place to chill rather, not doing activities non-stop. After spending a lot of time in swimming jacuzzis, playing board games, and sweating in the sauna rooms, it was time for the spa treatments.
We both chose the Coffee Scrub instead of the Luljetta’s Signature Massage — and it was absolutely perfect. The Coffee Scrub was whole-body exfoliation and aromatherapy at the same time. Our faces and hair were scrubbed too, but not with coffee. After that, we were laid under steamed banana leaves for several minutes until we both fell asleep at some point. Then, we rinsed off the coffee and they massaged us with a smooth body butter for moisturization. All the time I was thinking, “Oh dear, this is the best!”
After the spa treatments, we went to Luljetta’s Cafe where they served us focaccia bread, corn soup, garden salad, Antipolo suman, ube bread for dessert, and our choice of Chicken Souvlaki and Texas Pork Belly. The food was a bit so-so, but the quantity and ambiance were great. The sun was setting and it was drizzling — a great way to cap off our fifth year anniversary.
I highly recommend Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa for couples who are celebrating milestones like us!
Things to know about your Luljetta’s Antipolo trip
- How to commute to Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa. If you’re coming from Manila, take the MRT to Shaw Station. Walk to the jeepney and van terminal across Shangri-La Plaza going to Antipolo-Simbahan, Antipolo-Shopwise, or Tanay and get down at Antipolo Church. Fare is around PHP 30 for jeepneys and PHP 50 for vans. Take a tricycle going to Loreland Farm Resort.
- Best Luljetta’s Klook package to choose. What’s great about Luljetta’s is that it doesn’t get too crowded that you can’t enjoy anymore. We chose the afternoon tour to catch the sunset, but you can also choose the morning tour package if you can arrive early and evening tour if you’re staying overnight at Loreland Farm Resort. Find out more about your options here.
- Where to eat. Some of the spa packages come with a 4-course set meal consisting of soup, salad, main course, and dessert. They also offer their famous Antipolo suman, which is super delicious! I advise that you eat before arriving at Luljetta’s Spa so you can eat the set meal after the spa treatments. If you did not avail of the set meals, you can still order with the food prices ranging from PHP 150 – 270.
- What to wear. Be sure to wear proper swimsuits, be it a bikini or a one-piece for the girls and board shorts or trunks for the guys. Denim shorts and colored shirts are not allowed! They provide traditional bathrobes and towels, so no need to bring those. I also recommend wearing flip-flops for footwear, but you can borrow shorts and flip-flops if needed.
- Things to bring. Bring sun protection because Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa is open-air. No need to bring a water bottle too since there are lemon water and tea stations all around. Other things to bring are your fresh change of clothes and toiletries. If you plan to bring your phone or camera, be sure to waterproof them, just in case.
- Luljetta’s Spa contact number. Please comment below or LIKE and message me via my Facebook page to get updated private contacts from Luljetta’s.
- Things to do in Luljetta’s. Savor the view, breathe in the fresh air, try all the pool amenities, and enjoy the spa!
More Rizal attractions
- Rizal Resorts
- Treasure Mountain
- Mt. Ayngat
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens & Spa
- Mount Purro Nature Reserve
- Mt. Mapalad
- Masungi Georeserve
- Mt. Daraitan
Happy five years, love! It’s rare that I’m the one planning our trips without your help, so I hope you loved it.
Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa
Brgy. San Roque, Loreland Farm Resort, Antipolo City, Rizal