Going to Binangonan, Rizal for some art, sunset, city lights, and food? Check out the new ArtSector Gallery & Chimney Café 360º’s menu and review!
Rizal has always been my favorite province. It offers a little bit of everything — mountains, museums, waterfalls, resorts, artsy restaurants, and spas. I also spent a part of my teenage years here, so I regularly visit my friends and my fiance’s family whenever I’m in town.
So, when this new artsy restaurant in Binangonan got into my radar, I knew that it was inevitable that I would go. I brought this up with Josh and he said we should bring his mom and brother’s family along. Of course, we loved the idea of family dates in a beautiful place.
One weekend, we drove to Binangonan, Rizal with the family and spent an afternoon wandering around artworks, watching the sunset, and savoring the cool February air.
Here are the things you should know when you take a trip going to this newly opened restaurant-museum:
ArtSector Gallery Menu, Rates, and Info
Entrance Fee. Their discounted rate is PHP 125 from Friday to Sunday. PHP 100 from Tuesday to Thursday. Regular entrance fee is at PHP 150. Kids under 2 years old are free.
Address. Lot 18 Block 79 Eastridge Executive Village, Tayuman Binangonan Rizal (near Thunderbird Resorts)
Open Hours. Open from Tuesday to Sunday at 3:30PM to 10PM. Closed on Mondays.
House Rules. Guests are not allowed to touch paintings and artworks. No running or jumping around. They have photoshoot rates, so props and changing of clothes are not allowed. Outside food drinks, smoking, and bringing pets are also not allowed.
How to commute to ArtSector Gallery. From SM Megamall or Starmall Crossing, ride a UV Express going to Angono or Binangonan and alight at Scrapyard. Cross the street to 7-11 Angono corner Colonel Guido Road. You may ride a tricycle going to ArtSector Gallery (PHP 150-200/pax), motortaxis (or habal-habal at PHP 75-100/pax), book a Grab, or hail a taxi.
Car Service. They also offer car services from the museum to 7-11 Angono Highway or Mahabang Parang between 6:45 to 9:45PM. The rate is at PHP 75/pax and can fit 4-5 persons.
ArtSector Gallery & Chimney Café 360º Menu. Here’s the ArtSector Gallery menu for your food needs! They serve coffee, pasta, pizza, salads, cocktails, and beer. Some guests find this menu limited, but note that this menu may change in the future, as they have only recently opened:
Review of our Binangonan, Rizal weekend trip
Because of its popularity, we really expected that ArtSector Gallery Rizal would truly be crowded — and we were right.
The payment system at the door was a bit unorganized, as well as the line to order food. Initially, there was a problem with finding seats, though, after a few minutes, we found a place. Since it’s not airconditioned, it was a bit humid inside considering it was right at the sunset and the place was jampacked. At the rooftop, it was much cooler.
Still, I found the place nice and homey, like a smaller version of Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo, but with fewer artworks. The overlooking views and sunset were also very rewarding.
The food looked delicious but are a bit pricey. Unfortunately, the waiting time (up to 2 hours!) discouraged us from ordering. At this point, they are admittedly not yet ready for the crowd they’re getting daily. We simply ate elsewhere after our trip.
Overall, it was a great Instagrammable spot though I must say, the number of guests gets in the way of the experience. Because of the crowd on weekends, I’d recommend it more for group dates. If you’re a couple looking to date here, better go on a weekday.
Things to know about your ArtSector Gallery & Chimney Café 360º Trip
- Best time to travel. Since the opening starts at 3:30PM and serving time is very long especially on weekends, take your lunch before traveling to ArtSector Gallery. Going there on weekdays also mean less crowd.
- Where to eat. There are many fast food restaurants and malls along Angono highway where you can grab early lunches. In ArtSector Gallery & Chimney Cafe itself, expect long lines and long waiting times for the food. There are also no reservations. You may pack some snacks in case you get hungry.
- What to wear. Your best OOTDs that are wind-proof, for sure!
- Things to bring. Bring chargers and powerbanks since you might lose batteries from taking all those pictures. It might also be a bit humid inside the building, so bring fans.
- ArtSector Gallery contact number. Please comment below or LIKE and message me via Facebook page to get updated ArtSector Gallery & Chimney Café 360º contacts.
- Things to do in ArtSector Gallery Rizal. Savor the view, breathe in the fresh air, watch the sunset, enjoy art, take photos, eat some pizza, or drink some smoothies. You may also want to check out other Rizal tourist spots.
More Rizal attractions
- Rizal Resorts
- Treasure Mountain
- Mt. Ayngat
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens & Spa
- Mount Purro Nature Reserve
- Mt. Mapalad
- Masungi Georeserve
- Mt. Daraitan
I love Rizal for the many tourist spots it offers, such as mountains, museums, and food hubs. I’m glad I was able to visit the popular ArtSector Gallery & Chimney Café 360º, which has a little bit of everything. If you have any questions, message me on Facebook!